Sometimes, the easiest of recipes are the best of recipes. We make this once a week, but trust me… it doesn’t get boring. There’s a lot of variation that you can do with it!
We change up the fresh veggies from asparagus to broccoli to a medley. We change the potatoes to red to Yukon to sweet. We even change from butter to olive oil and seasoning from ranch to Italian to simply salt & pepper.
Easy Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, thawed organic, boneless & skinless
- 3 – 6 mini red potatoes, chopped
- 4 cups fresh vegetables (or frozen)
- 1 stick salted butter we use Kerrygold
- 1 seasoning packet Italian, ranch,
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a baking dish, place in chicken without layering.
- In a second baking dish, place the choice vegetables on one side and the chopped red potatoes on the other side.
- Sprinkle the seasoning packet on the vegetables and chicken. We have also simply used salt & pepper too.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Pour evenly on the chicken and the vegetables.
- Cover with foil & bake for one hour.
We love love love the recipes that are so easy to swap around ingredients for what we have on hand!