We found these while on the ketogenic diet. I wish I could say that my sweet tooth was cured while on keto, but it was not. Actually, I don’t know if you can really call it a sweet tooth. I like more bittersweets like 75-85% cacao dark chocolate, coffee flavored ice cream, cinnamon, and dark chocolate nut butter. That bittersweetness is what these cookies quenched. The kids really enjoyed them too, but they were more for me. They helped me avoid the Oreos in the kid’s cookie jar.
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup swerve sweetener
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sweetener.
- Add in cream cheese and egg.
- Add in flours and vanilla extract.
- Roll the dough into a roll.
- Chill dough for 4 hours.
- Slice 1/4″ cookies and top with dark chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350F for 8-12 minutes.