Most of the time in this house with the scheduling chaos, simple wins. Simplest way to cook. Simplest way to get ready. Simplest way to shop. Simple is just easier than attempting to jam things into places and causing tons of undue stress.
We have, however, gotten to the point that the simplest of recipes require me to double or triple it. I thought it was crazy doing it at first, but in a house with 4 kids from 5 to 11 years old…it’s a necessity.
Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion & Potato Hash
- 28 ounces turkey kielbasa sliced
- 2 green bell peppers sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 white onion sliced
- 1 lb mini potatoes cut
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil to medium-high
- Add in the potatoes, salt & pepper; cook for 8-10 mins
- Place potatoes in a bowl
- In the frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil to medium-high
- Cook the kielbasa for 5 mins and place in the bowl with the potatoes
- In the frying pan, cook the peppers, onion, salt & pepper for 5 mins
- Combine all ingredients together in the frying pan for 2 mins on low heat
I really hope you enjoy this simple recipe! It’s really amazing for weekly meal prep too!