I have such an issue including spinach in my eggs. I just do not like the tastes together. I know it’s healthy. I know it’s good for me, but I can’t. I just can’t. If it doesn’t taste good, I ain’t eating it. That’s it. I’ll spit it out and walk away. It ain’t worth the calories. I wish I could’ve told that to the lab techs monitoring the glucose tests of the past too. Those evil drinks. Plain evil, but I digress.
My hubby and I were watching The Paleo Way on Netflix and the guest for the episode made this concoction with her eggs and spinach. I was highly doubtful. Even to the point that I told my husband that he should get ready to have to eat it because I refuse and he hates to waste food. But you guys… IT WAS AMAZING!
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a Ninja blender, combine eggs, spinach, and parsley. Blend well.
- Heat a small pan on medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the pan and spread it around.
- Pour in the eggs, salt, and pepper. Flip within 2-3 minutes.
- Top with feta cheese as the bottom cooks.
I hope you loved it as much as I do! I love it even more when my husband cooks it. Don’t tell him…it’s purely laziness in that decision, not technique LOL!