I make this a lot…like a lot a lot. I think it is because it’s so easy and just about everyone (except the littlest) loves it. Okay okay…truth be told I just love breakfast food. I could eat breakfast food for every meal of the day. Every. Single. One. No regrets. This probably originated from my mother and her making Mrs. Butterworth come to life or maybe it was because I grew up around some of the most amazing diners that served breakfast all day long. Either way…I love it and always have.
It was not until I had little ones that I started to realize you need a couple good breakfastish recipes in your back pocket. Because brunch. Everyone wants you to bring a dish to brunch. Whether it’s MOPS, a bible study, running group potluck, spouse’s morning…it’s all about brunch. And truth be told I am terrible at planning well for them so I need something I can wing first thing in the morning LOL!
Egg, Ham & Cheese Casserole
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces ham chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoons onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- chives optional garnish
- Preheat over to 350F and grease a 9×13 baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, pepper, and salt together.
- Stir in ham, cheese, and onion.
- Pour egg mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
- Top with chives and serve!
I hope you enjoy this one as much as we do!